Sunday, January 04, 2009

New MacBook Pro - Likes and Dislikes

So I've had the new MacBook Pro for about a week now (thanks to the insurance company for that one). Here are my likes and dislikes so far:

+
1. Love the new design - it's beautiful
2. The large glass trackpad (the whole of which functions as one large button) is ace
3. The keyboard buttons areset at just the right tension - a pleasure to type on
4. the display - super bright and clear
5. the new multi-touch gestures

_
1. disappointing battery life compared to my old MacBook
2. multi-touch only works in safari which is not my web-browser of choice. It's making me think about switching browser but there is so much more functionality in Flock

So on balance it's really, really good but there are a couple of improvements I would like to see them make.

No comments: