Monday, March 26, 2007

"I'm a Christ-follower, and I'm a Christian" (PC/Mac parody alert)


O lordy! Here is a take on the "I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC" adverts from Apple but this time it's "I'm a Christ-follower, and I'm a Christian" from GodTube.com. I've embedded this one (there are 4) cos it was the only one which I thought had a good line in it ("think I got a loose fire-wire"). The other three are here, here and here. What's great is that it really emphasises the really important things - like how being a Christ-follower means that you can wear jeans to church (unlike boring normal Christians). Cool!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

And we all know how important it is to be cool.

What a bunch of assholes.

Hey, are these the videos that waste time mocking clergy who dress like clergy?

haha