Saturday, April 28, 2007

Birthday

Well, today is my birthday. I'm 38 today. I'm writing this while sitting on the terrace overlooking the river at The Trout - a famous pub round these parts - whilst enjoying a pint in the late afternoon sun. I met with lovely friends for a posh breakfast at a hotel in town and then - after a pleasant bit of vinyl browsing the girls and I headed home for a spot of lunch before heading out again for a family swim - my first with Lily Anna. it's been a good day!
______________________________
sent on the move from my Blackberry.....

www.home-online.org
______________________________

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Sweet! Happy birthday!

Sarcastic Lutheran said...

Happy Birthday! From Nadia...6 days your elder. By the way, 38 is great so far.

Matt said...

thanks guys!