Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Constant Gardener


Pip and I went to see this last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. we stopped off at 'The Big Bang' beforehand which is a sausage restaurant (choose a combination from a selection of sausages, mash, and jus - I went for the traditional Oxford sausages with a carrot and swede mash and a red wine jus - delicious). Anyway, it's a really well made film by the director of 'City of God'. without wanting to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, it does make you wonder how much of this sort of thing really goes on and how much is covered up. if you haven't seen it yet that will obviously make no sense whatsoever! do go and see it.

2 comments:

Chris said...

hello. someone told me that this is the site where I could find spiritual viagara? please let me know the cost. thank you.

;D

pine-cones said...

Hey Matt, the Big Bang sounds ace, did you ever get to go to Monster Mash when in Edinburgh?