Sunday, August 07, 2005

yesterday: a day of jazz and fish



yesterday was a good day. i got my original vinyl pressing of John Coltrane's 'A Love Supreme' through the post via eBay in the morning. then in the afternoon i borrowed some fishing tackle from my neighbour and sat at the bottom of my garden fishing. considering i hadn't fished for around 23 years i was quite pleased to catch 3 beautiful roach - using Babybel as bait!
i do wonder whether i am turning into an old man though - fishing, jazz, golf, and i even smoked a pipe recently! what's happening to me!!
last night was Jim's birthday party - a good end to a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An old fart? Found 'A love supreme' when I was sixteen still think its the best album ever. Fishing! Somking a pipe! Hmmm... yes you're turning into an...